Desegurox provides a simple process for managing most of the processes to run an insurance company or insurance brokerage firm.
Starting the application
- Locate and click the application launch icon on your desktop or start menu.
- Enter your username and password
- Press the Login button or Enter key
Changing your password
- To change your password, locate your name at the bottom right corner of the application screen
- Click on your name, the change password link will be displayed
- Click on the Change Password link
- Enter your current password, new password and new password confirmation
- Press Ok
Desegurox has 4 navigation regions highlighted in RED as shown in the image above.
- The Workspace Area is the main region where your screens are displayed as you use the application
- Region 1 is the main navigation region which you access links to all screens of the application. Using this icon you can expand/collapse the whole navigation region
- Region 2 represents the separate navigation menus for the group of screens available in Desegurox. Screens are grouped in nature of functionality as using the icon relative to the Menu title you can expand/collapse a group of screen navigation.
- Region 3 shows the main toolbar, which hosts common commands across all screens e.g. the Save and Refresh buttons. This region is also expandable/collapsible using the icon highlighted in 3.
- Every screen that appears in the workspace can be closed using the close tab button